Foster Free Pint - Robinsons & Everards Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and to their details being communicated to the Promoter’s agency in relation to this promotion. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Only open to residents in the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Heineken, Everards and Robinsons and any person whom, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection
with this promotion
- To participate in the promotion, click on the FB page and complete your details. You will receive an email within a few seconds to claim your free pint. The free pint can be claimed from the pub you choose on the map. There is a limit of one free pint
voucher per person. Bar staff have the right to refuse service.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or delayed claims, such claims will be void. Proof of completion is not proof of entry and promoter does not accept any responsibility for the loss or the late receipt of
claims. No claims submitted via any other means will be accepted. Any mechanical reproduction or automated claims are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification.
- There is no cash or other alternative in whole or in part.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
- By entering the promotion, all entrants consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the promotion. It will securely disposed of following the promotion.
- These rules and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Promoter and each entrant irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts
of England and Wales over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these rules or the legal relationships established by this agreement.
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, Edinburgh, EH12 9JZ