Park is looking for a product manager who is interested in building elegant products that delight customers. We are hosted in the cloud and build for scale to reach national audiences. We are a technology company that puts our customers first to create effortless solutions that really make a difference and we want you to join our team.
Park is a startup so no two days will be the same, this means you should enjoy variety, learn as you go and take ownership to get things done. Our culture is to build fast and iterate on the right product for today.
We are looking for someone who wants to be part of our story from the beginning. In return you will gain a wealth of experience and training support. If you are interested in being part of an experienced startup delivery team with a mission redefine the customer loyalty sector then this is the role for you.
As well as a complete package of benefits, team lunches and employees stock options, we also offer a training budget you can spend to boost your skills.
You are interested in:
- Test driven development of SOLID software.
- Designing, building and using RESTful APIs that power multiple platforms.
- Creating high finish, mobile first web apps and have a portfolio to back up your skills.
- Hands on approaches to creating B2B user interfaces using technologies including some of Python / Flask / Django / Bootstrap / Foundation / JQuery / D3 / Angular / React.
- Getting involved in data pipelines using Dynamo (NoSQL) and Redshift (SQL) storage.
- Deploying immutable solutions in the cloud using Cloudformation and Elastic Beanstalk.
- Taking ownership for code quality, user experience and performance.
- Being part of an early stage startup.
- 2+ years experience as a developer in a production environment.
- Using your strong communication skills to contribute to product design.
- Working in a lean and agile way with processes like Kanban and and tools like Jira.
- Advocating for the customer and your own ideas for development.
- Take ownership of the full life cycle of solution delivery and support.
- Champion the product vision in line with business goals.
- Refine the product roadmap and market to accelerate our growth.
- Find the right balance between cost, time and value to meet customer needs.
- Own communication between the business stakeholders, creative and technical areas.
- Define and report on strategy, process and challenges to the wider team as well as at a senior level.
- Advocate for our products publicly and internally to support sales and marketing initiatives.
- Showing that you can gain the the confidence and support of peers to drive the product strategy forward.
- Continuing to grow your experience of product management in the loyalty, PAAS or Business Intelligence domains.
- Keeping abreast of changes in related technology sectors.
- Enthusiastic self start approach with a positive attitude.
- Data and detail driven approach to understanding customer's needs.
- Creating structure and strategy in the face of uncertainty.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.