Park is looking for a web developer interested in building beautiful websites that delight customers hosted in the cloud, that scale to reach national audiences. We are a technology company that puts our customers first to create effortless and elegant solutions that really make a difference and we want you to join our team.
Park is a startup so no two days will be the same and you should be ready to be flexible, learn as you go and take ownership to get things done. Our culture is to build fast and iterate on the right product for today.
We are looking for someone who wants to be part of our story from the beginning. In return for being part of what makes us a success you will gain a wealth of experience and training support. If you are interested in learning from experienced startup delivery team with a mission then this is the role for you.
As well as a complete package of benefits, team lunches and employees stock options, we also offer a training budget you can spend to boost your skills.
You are interested in:
- Test driven development of SOLID software.
- Designing, building and using RESTful APIs that power multiple platforms.
- Creating high finish, mobile first web apps and have a portfolio to back up your skills.
- Hands on approaches to creating B2B user interfaces using technologies including some of Python / Flask / Django / Bootstrap / Foundation / JQuery / D3 / Angular / React.
- Getting involved in data pipelines using Dynamo (NoSQL) and Redshift (SQL) storage.
- Deploying immutable solutions in the cloud using Cloudformation and Elastic Beanstalk.
- Taking ownership for code quality, user experience and performance.
- Being part of an early stage startup.
- 2+ years experience as a developer in a production environment.
- Using your strong communication skills to contribute to product design.
- Working in a lean and agile way with processes like Kanban and and tools like Jira.
- Advocating for the customer and your own ideas for development.
- Take ownership of the full life cycle of solution delivery and support.
- Full time position with competitive salary.
- 25 days holiday as well as bank holidays.
- Share options so you take a stake in the company's success.
- Annual bonus scheme based on company and individual performance.
- Great office environment near Russel Square.
- Regular funded team lunches, office snacks and monthly “Thirsty Thursday”
- Personal training budget.
- Casual dress code if you want!
- Team internal skill-share training.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.